CoDWM - Call of Duty War Mode
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ahhh

3 posters

Go down

Ahhh Empty Ahhh

Post by Hal_Moore Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:46 pm

My laptop has been acting like very damaged. It displays a blue screen shit and restarts -.- I tried to fixed it and it got fixed Smile. When i tried to continue editing the map to reduce vehicles and it displayed again and when i restarted it the colors sucks and i checked the settings it was 4bit wTf!!!! I tried to set it back to highest but it won't. I opened my laptop even if idk what to do (i know thats stupid) Well it recovered now. I hope it won't happen again. Thank you LORD Smile He helped me. I prayed that my laptop will be fixed while it was lunch time. Then i came back to school and when it was dismissal i went home its fixed Smile But it did the blue screen again but its Fixed now Smile.

Hal_Moore
Captain

Back to top Go down

Ahhh Empty Re: Ahhh

Post by [TE]ExeC Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:48 pm

Ohh okay, great! Very Happy, and by the way, i already deleted some vehicles from your maps, so you don't have to. Thumb
[TE]ExeC
[TE]ExeC
Owner
Owner

http://c-sdm.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Hal_Moore Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:15 pm

I've been inactive for 2 days because the laptop was 4bit again -.- If i change it back to highest it goes back.... Then i got pissed off and i opened the place where the chips where even if idk what the hell they do. I disassembled some of em and found 1 that had a dirt on it. So i cleaned it up, repaired using OS CD and then i recovered. Thanks to Lord coz he answered my prayer's. Well cya on server coz Hal's back Smile

Hal_Moore
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by [TE]12aclock Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:56 pm

yyyyyyeyyyyy!
[TE]12aclock
[TE]12aclock
Lieutenant

http://www.c-sdm.tk

Back to top Go down